Name : Republic of Korea
Capital : Seoul
Currency : KRW (won)
Spring (March - May)
Summer (June - August)
Autumn (September - November)
Winter (December - February)
Transportation Cards :
- buy at convenience store
- 2500 (load money at convenience store or subway station kiosk)
- M-Pass is a foreigner only rental transportation card. M-Pass users can use mass trasnportation in Seoul & Jeju Island for up to 20 times a day. You can choose from 5 types of M-Pass cards (1-day, 2-day, 3-day, 5-day and 7-day). You need a pay a deposit of KRW5,000 when you buy the M-Pass. Please note that you will get a refund of KRW 4500 when you return the card.
- Where to buy : Seoul Tourist Information Centre located on the 1st floor Incheon International Airport or Myeongdong Tourist Information Centre.
- Buses (make sure swipe semasa naik dan turun utk mendapatkan discount)
- Taxi (standard taxi : orange, white & silver), black are deluxe taxis (standard taxi fare KRW3,000 basic up to 2km).
Cara nak ke Seoul daripada Incheon International Airport
- Airport Express (Incheon - Seoul Station) : the fastest way, 43 minutes non stop train. (KRW8,000 non stop, KRW4150 for general trains (58 mins), just follow the Airport Express signs
- Airport Limousine Buses (stop at HongDae, Myengdong & Apgujeoung) - Fare : 7000 - 15,000. Buy ticket at Gate 4 (ticket office No. 21) and Gate 9 (Ticket office 48), also can use T-money (without ticket)
SELAMAT BERCUTI !